Friday, November 7, 2008

Planet MS: Ritzy... No!

So the fancy building that MS has put me up in, is named the RITZ PLAZA. Sounds fancy right? My pad is a quick 2 min stroll to work. I peer into some MD's office from my balcony (no more naked sauntering around the house!). I run into workmates in the elevator while flustered from gym (I made it back to the gym, twice this week!!!!!) or hungover at 7am. But my biggest complaint... is the pillows! Sleep has been hampered by the mushy small pillows. Now my neck's all achy and sore!! dammit. When did old age set onto this fine body????

Went to my physio guy for SOS, and it was one of the oddest experience! So I was lying on the bed while his fingers got to work at my neck. He started moving my head around, like it's a freaking lump of clay and before I knew it, my top torso was half dangling out of the bed, head bent all the way backwards and I was staring right into his CROTCH upside down. Forced to hang around there for like 2 mins, neck stretches to the right.. then to the left. The entire time, my eyes tried to deviate to a less compromising spot. Poor eyes.... wah lau.. surely sore eyes tomorrow! and he's not even hot.......... dammit.

That was probably the most exciting part of my day. Spent the rest trying to look busy and smart to avoid getting fired. Bloody big boss is in the office, and I sit RIGHT OUTSIDE his glassbowl. No blogging, no facebook, no online surfing.... on top of a hangover. Not fun.

Obama gave his 1st press conference as president elect. I love love love him. He's funny, has a great onscreen smile (I'm sure he whitened his teeth for the elections!!!) and smart intelligent firm, unlike his buffoon-predecessor-Bush.

4 more hours before I board the plane to BUENOS AIRES!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!! 

Gameplan in BA:
- cafe after cafe after cafe
- find cute champagne dress for Meirong's wedding
- shoes shoes shoes!!
- wine bars
- sitting in the square and watch the world go by
- STEAKS.......... YUMMMMMMMMM
- Tango, or attempt to recall what I learnt with Flowerdew
- Tan. I'm too pale
- NOT GAIN WEIGHT. Walk everywhere and work that flabby arse

xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you crack me up!

See you & Karen in SG soon