Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Live from HK

HK sucks. OK I should be more positive about it, but I'm not trying to make excuses for it. The weather is pretty decent, skies blue so far. But let's not forget the terrible pollution which has brought this dreadful cough on me. Went out Sat night, was instantly reminded why I left HK. You can change the bar names, people, decor, but you can't remove the cheesy 80s music and annoying drunken English girls who can't dance. Singapore's China One seemed infinitely cooler. 

I can't wait to settle into a routine, have a lifestyle of permanence, meet new people outside work. Guess that will come with an apartment, moving in and kiting. Which brings the next dilemma. Wow, i am really broke, 6 years of working and now I actually have to plan my move around when the next paycheck hits. Fine, I have an apartment in Singapore and all, but still?? Disgusted with my past 3 years of frivolous life. 

Can't Dec 31 come faster? I need the $$!! 

1 comment:

mushu said...

I'm so glad u got to kite this w/e. May we have many more w/e's of kiting. We'll do Jason's Bay some time. I'll see if any of the more experienced guys are free and we'll do a Saturday trip. See u in 10 days!