- Got K's donky-dick replaced (I like saying that :p)
- Window-shopped for a coffee table for Flower... Hello ABC, Tucker Robbins, life felt great as a budding decorator!!
- Picked up Foo's jacket after her drunken Sat party session
- Helped plan Kirsh's accommodation in Buenos Aires
- 2-hour swing class: I'm officially a full-fledged intermediate swing dancer.
- Haircut and color
- Made baby-back ribs for Jorge's green party. They were AMAZINGLY TANTALIZING Y-U-M-M-Y!! The meat literally fell off the bones... Was an enjoyable experience.. digging my fingers through the pork membrane and slapping the rub on. Don't worry, will make them for christmas, you chin/tan-sters
- Shopped... how could I stay away?? Bought another piece of art for my new pad.. from Larry Carlson. It's a really happy psychedelic layering of patterns on a beautiful Vermont landscape, full autumn glory. Can't wait to hang it up.
- Bought a pretty navy blue dress from my favorite store, Gerry's!! Gosh, I used to walk in there, after gym, after grocery shopping, all sweaty with milk sticking out of the bags. Very Ta-glam. But Marie still loved me. She was soooo sweet, we exchanged contacts, she threw in a nice 25% discount, on top of 2 free hanky panky thongs!!
Uber productive right?
What else....
Got stood up by M last night. Great.... this romance episode is going downhill fast! I give up. I blame the French nonchalance, his ibanking job and laziness. He hates leaving the W 40s... needs a passport for that. It's so easy for him to email the next day to apologize profusely. That I have to give him credit... the immediate phone calls to apologize, and emails next day. To be fair on him, (before you loyal buddies decide to stab at him on your secret voodoo dolls), he wanted to meet me last night. I invited him to J's dinner party instead or meeting him separately. It is intimidating stuff! A roomful of my friends, in LES, when we have not even figured out a status or spoke about it.
Well... he's getting one more shot tonight. That dweebie (we coined that term... hee) wants to meet me tonight. Yeah!!! he just called... gosh, he has that deep rich phone voice...... ahhhhh falling back in ditsy-land :) Yes I'm that lame.... will see him in.... 45 mins.. yeah yeah
I love love love Kings of Convenience. Very mellow, soulful, light-hearted melodies, with innovative use of string instruments. The singers are ultra dorky-looking.
Hatteras tomorrow!!! 4 days of kitesurfing in the best conditions with hopefully fun people.......
YIPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
1 comment:
donky dick. yay! now i have a donky dik.
Post a Comment