Saturday, November 29, 2008

day 3... it doesn't pay to be kind sometimes.

So the wind finally came. But I never got to kite!! we went out to the oceanside, big mistake for me. Onshore, big waves... went out.. immediately got wiped out by a big wave lurking just to kill me. Came back... hung out and got trapped to be Jen's babysitter. I should just have flaked, and gone out. Spent the rest of noon waiting on the beach as everyone else had fun sloshing around with the waves, while Jen f'ed up over and over again. Very irritating.

All money's on tomorrow. It's supposed to be good strong breezes. Will put my foot down, make sure these guys take me to the bayside. I want to be good.... it's just f-ing annoying.........

On to the good stuff.. the boys in this house are REALLY REALLY nice.. love Brian & Dom. They made the trip so much more lighthearted. Jen & Dave kept getting into violent verbal fights,... name-calling etc. Not pretty... Meanwhile, I'll be goofing about with Brian & Dom... thank God. Hotboy Ken is quite funny and chill, great great kiter too. I'm sure you girls will love him.. he has that shyness that's quite charming. Meantime, Mr K is still on a chest-pounding mission. Funny.

Oh.... I love Ralph and only Ralph. Other dogs annoy me. Well Otis is adorable. But Swagger... OMG, he is irritating!! Growl whenever I approach my room. Well you can guess who's the owner.... Jen!!!!!! She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uptight insecure. Urgh

I can't wait to kite and kite well tomorrow, head back to the city and enjoy my last moments with M. Hopefully not last. 

Alas.... days in USA are coming to an end........ :(

1 comment:

mushu said...

LUCK!!!
Why don't we just migrate to Brazil? We can live at fransh kitehouse for $15/night and eat for $1/meal. Winds 24/7.