My turkey is 90mins from debut. Smelling reaaaaaaallll good. Blog later..
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Day 1 Hatteras
So far.. a very very chill day. Hardly a whisper of wind, nice clear blue skies... spent all day toiling in the kitchen over Thanksgiving dinner. In a house with a mishmash of 5 guys and 1 girl (KL, I can't beat your record). It's a really sweet house, rustic wooden, oceanfront facing the wide open Atlantic. Halfway through prepwork, I decided to take a dip in the cold waters, in an impact vest and shorts.. ahhhh tingly legs and brain shutdown. But it was well worthwhile. Sent 30mins paddling around on a standup board. Crashed a few times but fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Weeennnniiieieeeee I might not start work next week. If so, let's try to go kiting. hee hee.
yummm.... i miss turkey this year!
Post a Comment